Senior Developer – OpenGL, C/C++, Mac OS experience – Sydney, Australia
BigWorld is seeking an experienced Senior Developer for its award winning BigWorld Technology for use in Massively Multiplayer Online Games. The ideal candidate will have Mac experience and solid commercial experience in OpenGL development including a thorough understanding of the technical side of game development with a wide range of experience working on a variety of platforms and technologies, be highly innovative and driven by a desire to push cutting edge technology.
· Experience in OpenGL
· Several years proven commercial C/C++ experience
· Mac OS development experience is a big plus
· Solid game development experience
· Strong debugging skills
· Strong performance analysis and optimisation skills
· Ability to work with existing development processes and codebase
· Great problem solving skills
· Good English communication skills (both verbal and written)
· Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related fields
· Experience with other platforms (PS3, Xbox360, OS X, iOS)
Please only apply for this role if you are authorised to work in Australia and hold the correct Visa.
BigWorld Indie Source Edition